A dream come true!
What a great privilege and honour to be featured on National Geographic.
This will further help to spread the word of Breatheology and share its philosophy with the world. With proper breathing and breath hold training we can do wonderful things!
The production of this amazing program was originally done by Ace&Ace from Denmark and Back2Back in the UK and has been a huge project. Filming in extreme and pristine landscapes was a big challenge that could only be done by experts.
Thank you to everyone for supporting this wild and wet adventure…
[Stig’s secrets revealed on National Geographic in “The Man Who Doesn’t Breathe”.]
You too can learn these techniques to improve your daily health & performance:
Enjoy the show;)
Suggested For You
Click image below for free training:
- 60 Minutes Appearance - Training The Best Surfers In The World...
- Ultimate Surf Survival - New Training Site For Serious Waterlovers...
- Blood - Natural Doping!
- Breatheology Academy - Online Breath Training & Relaxation When YOU Want!
- Stig Severinsen - 250 Feet Below 3 Feet of Ice In Speedos - Sets A New Guinness World Record
- Your incredible nose
- 500 Feet Below The Ice - Stig Severinsen Sets A New Guinness World Record