The Spring 2019 edition of the Breatheology Instructor Certification program is now open for applications.
Mark your calendars – the official start date is March 1st, 2019. The live certification weekend takes place from April 28th to May 1st, 2019 in Denmark.
The Breatheology Instructor Certification Program has been designed by Stig Severinsen to train others on the Breatheology Method and the most effective ways to transfer the knowledge and importance of breathing to others.
Are you a teacher, coach, health professional or in any other way responsible for the well-being and success of your students?
Apply for the Breatheology Instructor Certification Program today. Here are some reasons why:
- Become part of the Breatheology family – a universal, interconnected network of Breatheology Instructors – and join our mission to help everyone in the world breathe better.
- Gain the required skills and license to implement Breatheology in your business with our branding and support.
- Get direct feedback from Stig and your fellow students during the weekly conference calls.
- Expand your mind with top-class information from experts in various fields and learn new perspectives.
- Have Stig guide you through the entire Breatheology Instructor syllabus through 42 HD quality videos and learn the most effective coaching methods from the master himself.
- Experience the Water Workshop in the thermal baths of Hotel Vejlefjord which provides the ideal setting to get introduced to the Breatheology “Soft” approach.
The first group of Breatheology Instructors received their certification in November 2018. If you are on the fence or would like to hear the personal stories of some of the instructors, check out the testimonials below: