The last few year a lot of my time has been spent on some amazing and challenging TV documentaries. Thank you to every single one involved…
The show “Superhuman Show Down” was were I successfully set a new Guinness World Record by holding my breath under water for 22 minutes. This also earned me the title; “The Ultimate Superhuman”.
See 22 minute dive HERE.
Trailer for the show – deep diving in the Blue Hole, Bahamas – deepest of its kind in the world.
Latest project has been the documentary series called “The Man Who Does Not Breathe”. Produced for Discovery Channel by back2back and Ace & Ace. This program is about to be released for world wide distribution.
See the intro HERE.
If you liked this article you are most welcome to share it with your friends…
Suggested For You
Click image below for free training:
- 60 Minutes Appearance - Training The Best Surfers In The World...
- Ultimate Surf Survival - New Training Site For Serious Waterlovers...
- Blood - Natural Doping!
- Breatheology Academy - Online Breath Training & Relaxation When YOU Want!
- Stig Severinsen - 250 Feet Below 3 Feet of Ice In Speedos - Sets A New Guinness World Record
- Your incredible nose
- 500 Feet Below The Ice - Stig Severinsen Sets A New Guinness World Record