What a great honor to be invited to TedxCopenhagen.
In this lecture I talk about my 20 minutes 10 seconds Guinness World Record for longest breath hold under water and how the concept of Breatheology can help in rehabilitation where doctors have lost faith!
If you liked this article you are most welcome to share it with your friends…
Suggested For You
Click image below for free training:
- 60 Minutes Appearance - Training The Best Surfers In The World...
- Ultimate Surf Survival - New Training Site For Serious Waterlovers...
- Blood - Natural Doping!
- Breatheology Academy - Online Breath Training & Relaxation When YOU Want!
- Stig Severinsen - 250 Feet Below 3 Feet of Ice In Speedos - Sets A New Guinness World Record
- Your incredible nose
- 500 Feet Below The Ice - Stig Severinsen Sets A New Guinness World Record