Breatheology – the art of conscious breathing
Most of us breathe inefficiently. Life is often lived in the fast lane, and especially when we are stressed, we tend to use only the upper part of our lungs. We forget to breathe deep down into the stomach and thereby lose out on a lot of energy.
Only when you become aware of your breathing and how to train it, you will be able to learn to breathe properly. Your body will immediately absorb more oxygen and after a short time, you will have more energy and gain greater mental calmness.
In the book you will learn:
- Why conscious breathing is so important for a healthy life
- How to create good conscious breathing + exercises
- How relaxed breathing will calm your mind, prevent and control stress.
- Why breath holding (sustained breathing) has so many advantages
- How breathing and breath holding techniques improve performance in sports
The Breatheology book gives you step-by-step guidance and helps you build your own personal program that suits your daily life and needs in a perfect way
Other advantages of efficient breathing:
- Gain more energy in your daily life
- Become better at managing stress in work and daily situations
- Optimize your sport performances
- Avoid illnesses and get well faster
- Minimize chronic or transient pain
- Become happier and more positive
- Live a healthier and longer life
Kindly Note: Because you will be receiving immediate access to highly valuable information in form of a downloadable electronic file, refunds are not available.